PUR 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter Review
The PUR Water Filters are known for making some of the cleanest best tasting water on the planet. A real sign of clean water is a good taste.
This filter gives some of the best tasting water and the amount of contaminants it removes is very high. The water comes out crystal clear without any weird looking minerals in it and doesn’t have any odor at all.
There is built in smart LED display that tells you when it’s time to change the filter. Green is good and if it changes to yellow or red then it’s time to replace the filter.
Installation is easy and it fits on most standard kitchen and bathroom sinks. It actually comes with four water faucet adapters to fit almost any sink.
The directions actually say to try them all out and see which one fits the best for your faucet. Since not all faucets are the same it’s hard to make an adapter that fits all of them.
PUR 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter Features
- Certified to remove over 70 contaminants, including 99% of Lead, 92% of pesticides, 96% of Mercury
- MineralClear filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste (Only available with Advanced and Advanced Plus Faucet Water Filters)
- Built-in electronic filter life indicator tells you when the filter needs to be changed
- Easy 1-click installation makes it easy to remove and replace when you need extra room in the sink
- 360-degree swivel allows it to fit well in most sinks, High-quality construction: new finishes and materials stand up to tough kitchen use
- Each filter provides up to 100 gallons of clean water or up to 3 months of use
- Compatible with standard faucets. Will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets
Tips from PUR
When you go to the PUR website you can find some helpful advice on how to get the the most out of your filter.
The recommend you to connect the filter and let it run water for about 15 minutes. Touch the water that comes out and rub your fingers together and see how it feels.
In the beginning it feels slimy and you don’t want to drink that. After several minutes the filter will be properly flushed and then you can drink it.
This is very IMPORTANT to do for this filter and many others as well.
What Do The Customers Have To Say?
There have been mixed reviews for the PUR 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter. Some people say it’s the best filter they have ever used and others say that it breaks in a few months or leaks often.
Perhaps there were some of the filters that were made in China and produced in a bad batch of units. Recent reviews seem to be not as good as the older reviews, which leads me to believe that this may be the case. So, I guess you may be taking a bit of a gamble when you purchase one.
In a nutshell that PUR 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter is easy to set up and get going. It’s easy to maintain and the filters last about 3-4 months and are cheap to replace. From all of the reports there is a taste improvement in the water.
Categorised in: filter