Wingsol Faucet Water Filter Review
The Wingsol Faucet water filter system has a sleek and smooth design, making the filter an excellent choice for modern appeal in the kitchen at an affordable price. The installation process is easy and requires no tools to install.
The build quality shows the water housing container is of high-quality food grade 304 stainless steel and is very durable. This ensures no internal polluting of water from the corrosion of the container and the housing unit. The system is constructed to prevent the shell from losing integrity to cracks and leaks, thus prolonging the life of the water filter.
The filtration system consists of filtration media inside the housing, composed of activated carbon which filters up to an accuracy of 0.1 um. The filtering system consists of initial layers removing dirt, sand, rust, organic impurities while the secondary layers reduce the amount of mercury, chlorine, arsenic, lead and chrome. Replacement of the filter relies heavily on usage and the quality of water entering the system. The manufacturer suggests replacing the filter every 200 gallons of water filtered or after 3 months of use. Changing the filter timely ensures there is no compromise in the quality of water.
Changing the water filter takes less than one minute and begins by unscrewing the stainless cap revealing the filtration system. Yank out the old filter which should display a brown hue from the collection of dirt and metals. Drop in a new filter and you are all set. Potential shoppers please note the Amazon seller will send you a free filter if you fill out a survey!
- Sleek and modern design, perfect for modern-day homes.
- The 360o swivel provides additional functionality and flexibility.
- Passes purified water at a rate of almost 3L/min.
- The water container material is high-grade stainless steel making water safer for cooking food and consumption.
- Serves clean water with the water filtration accuracy up to 0.1 um.
- Contains 5 layers of filtration media.
- The first layer removes any impurities that is over the size of 0.1 um such as coli, salmonella,MRSA, rust, and large particles.
- The second layer, comprised of activated carbon, partially removes the odor and chlorine content of the water.
- The third layer, the KDF (kinetic degradation fluxion), helps reduce smell and prevents the reproduction of bacteria.
- The fourth layer, the MicroNose, removes heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury, and chrome.
- The fifth layer treats water with post activated carbon so that the taste of the water is improved.
- The water flow is slow, but most good filter systems have similar reportings.
- Bulkier than some other systems but efficient.
The Wingsol water filter system is popular among the users for its all-around performance and great price point. Though some customers complain about the size of the water filter head, most agree the filter is efficient at cleaning and purifying. Others complain about the filtered water’s taste but are quickly remedied after cleaning the housing unit and running water through the system. Overall, I rate the system a 9/10, owing much to it’s performance, ease of installation, and affordability.
Tags: clean, cleaning, faucet, filter, filtering, filtration, purify, system, water, wingsol
Categorised in: Main