It has a sleek design and has a filter that lasts 200 gallons of water, which for most people would be about 6-8 months. The design is not as bulky as other models and it is a smaller style which means you get more sink space.
The filter attaches to inside thread faucets without an adapter. For outside thread faucets, adapters are provided and installation should not be a problem. At first, I thought my valve was faulty when using the filter, water came out of both outlets.
Resetting the sealing ring solved it and after reaching out to the company they told me what to do and I haven’t had a problem since.
Removes 99.9% of chlorine in your water
The Kabter Healthy Faucet Water Filter uses KDF 55 Filtration Media for Chlorine, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Iron Removal. Otherwise known as Copper zinc water filtration to filter out chlorine, heavy metals, and remove bacteria.
KDF Process Media enhances the performance of any carbon based filter and it extends the life of the filter, which is why this filter can filter 200 gallons before being replaced. The KDF Process Media
Benefits of the KDF55 Process Media Filter
- Extend the life of the filter – 200 Gallons of water filtration
- They Are recyclable and bio-degradeable
- Removes 99.9% of chlorine, floruide and heavy metals in your water
- Natural, no chemicals, long lasting
- NSF Rated to remove 42 contaminants
- Patented KDF process media are 100 percent recyclable and contain no chemical additives
The KDF55 is probably the best way to remove chlorine, heavy metals and control microorganisms in potable water. However, it does have limitations in the filtration of organic chemicals.
The Kabter Healthy Faucet Water Filter uses carbon fiber and granular carbon as well.
This removes just about all chemicals and with the extra addition of the KDF it’s one of the best water filters you can make.
The Kabter Healthy Faucet Water Filter Features
- KDF55 also can kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of scale, lime, mold, and fungi.
- Improves taste – Get rid of that horrible chlorine smell and sour taste. Experience just plain water, what you should expect from your tap.
- Sturdy construction- Made from durable, no-leak ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free（Food grade ABS plastic）
- Convenient design – Clean water at the flip of a switch. No bulky water pitchers that take up counter space.
It’s what’s Inside That CountsMany people didn’t trust this product because the flow rate is too high and the name of the company doesn’t seem to be a very popular one. I dug a little deeper into this and here is what I found out.
The company Kabter is based in China and makes filters there under a different name. This filter simply uses a carbon interior like most filters, with the addition of the KDF55 which is pretty expensive.
You can buy in quantities of 5 lbs and each filter weighs about 12 ounces. Therefore the price is a bit high but as far as I can tell this is one of the only filters on the market that uses KDF55 for faucet applications.
I was a bit skeptical of this filter at first but after doing more research into what it’s made of, it certainly seems to be one the best faucet water filter on the market! The company is not a name brand company but a lot of the times the name brand companies slack off on there production and they start to leak after several months.
After looking at hundreds of customers reviews, this product is not prone to leaking, the filter can go for 200-300 gallons easily, and it has a nice sleek design. I am giving the Kabter Healthy Faucet Water Filter a 9.1/10. With the only drawbacks being the price and the price of the replacements but there’s nothing you can do about that because the filter uses KDF55 which is pretty expensive.